Sunday, August 10

I am an Aunt now

So next saturday is my Nephew's 1st birthday. I am so excited. I still can't believe I am an aunt. He is the sweetest little kid I've ever met. His heart is full of gold, and his soul is just so old. When you look in his eyes, it looks like your looking at an 80 year old man. He looks so wise. I can tell he is going to be a wonderful person when he grows up.

My hubby comes home tonight from Spokane. We are building our first house there, its going to be so awesome. But its going to take some time, so in the mean time we are staying with my husband's parents. Its a little stressful at times, but I hope I can make it for another year or so.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shalee!
    Love the wedding photos! I just wished I could have been there to see it in person. You made a beautiful bride! Love ya, Aunt Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!