Friday, November 28

Thanksgiving, Food poisoning, and Black Friday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope yours was better than mine.

The night before thanksgiving travis and I went to this new mexican grill by our house called Qdoba. It was supposed to be like Taco Del Mar. Whatever, it was okay. Travis gave it a 4 on a scale from 1-10. I enjoyed my burrito very much. But about an hour after we got back home, my stomach started to hurt. I didn't think anything of it, as usual, because I hadn't drunk a lot of water that day.

Thanksgiving morning, I wake up and I am sicker than a dog. I feel terrible. I thought no way did I catch the flu again. Yeah food poisioning... bleh Yeah for thanksgiving and not being able to eat anything. The thought of food made me gag. So needless to say I didn't eat much.

What. A. Sad. Day.

Anyway on friday I had to open at Costco at 6AM! Oh it was so early! I did not want to get out of bed that's for sure, just because one it was so early, and two I was still feeling yucky from thanksgiving. I wasn't going too fast because I honestly didn't think Costco would be busy that day. I mean seriously who does their Black Friday shopping at Costco? Whatever america, you proved me wrong. Between 9 and 1 there were over 1500 people that came through our store! Holy. Cow.


I am just thankful that I was not anywhere near that shopping frenzy on Friday. I did not want to get trampled or shot to death over a toy for my nephews. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27996349/ and http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27957714/
People died over this stupid day. Really people? Do you have to get that last toy? Order it online!

People disgust me.

No.

Corporate America disgusts me.

1 comment:

  1. i love burritos :)
    and.. sorry, what is Costo?

    Don't know if you mind, but i love to read your blog!!!

    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!