Saturday, December 27

A Wonderful Christmas

I hope you all had a wondeful Christmas. I know I sure did.

Christmas Eve Travis and I went over to His sister's house. We wanted to see our nephew's and give them their presents because we knew it was going to snow again on Christmas and we wouldn't be able to go and see them for Christmas day.
 I love those boys so much. They loved their presents so much. I wanted to get them more but we are trying to save money so it was hard not to spoil them!
Uncle Travis and Henry.
 
Heidi and their beautiful Christmas tree
 
The whole family.  I love them so much.
 
My sweet Henry. He has this look that just kills you. I caught it on film..

 Christmas day we slept in, which was so nice not having any commitments.
After we woke up and showered, Travis and I went and got Steve, Travis' brother.

Travis was very excited about his picture of Charlie. I just need to finish it.
I am not sure if I told you but I also got him a pocket watch. He told me that he has always wanted one. I found the perfect one in Utah when I was visiting. I even got it engraved.
On the front it says: "Our First Christmas 2008"
Then on the back it says "Forver Yours, Shalee"
You should;ve seen his face! It was priceless, I wish I had my camera out but I was too excited to give it to him.

Then it came to the present Travis gave to me. I opened that one last. I had to! The best gifts are always opened last!
Me opening the box. I had NO idea. He is very good at keeping secrets!
He got me a riding jacket! Oh it is so nice! The smell of leather makes me melt!
I want to wear it all the time, but it has the protective armor in it. So its not practical for everyday wear.
The boys. Steve, Kym and my Travis.


Every year my parents always make gifts for everyone. Very creative family I have! Anyway my mom made Travis the coolest gift. She made him a calender of me. Its all baby pictures of me and it coordinates with the months. She worked so hard on that. Travis loves it so much.
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so lucky! I need a riding jacket so bad! My hubster has all the riding gear and when I get on the bike in my pink hoody I look a little ridiculous!

    I love your new jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!