What a cliche. I know.
But a goal is simply a wish if not written it down.
I want to accomplish my goals this year. I never complete my goals.
Every year I tell myself I'm going to. But I don't.
This year will be different.
I know it will.
1. Take one picture everyday-I saw this in a magazine. Take one picture for everyday of the year. 365 pictures total. 365 pictures to scrapbook at the end of the year. Its going to be hard because Travis and I don't have kids. Kids are easy to find something new everyday. :D
2. Do the 100 push up challenge- Ever see this site? Hundred push ups I can't do push ups to save my life and they are so good for you! So i want to do this challenge for sure!
3. Find ME time- Its not that I work a lot, I am only part time. But the problem is I work weird hours. Some days I won't work till 5 30 at night, then some mornings I have to be there at 6 am. So it throws me through a loop. I can never get my schedule right. Its hard to find me time because on my day off I am normally running errands and doing laundry. But I will find me time. I have to find it, for my sanity.
4. No more sleeping in until 10 30- Yes I LOVE sleep, maybe a little too much. But its so easy for me just to sleep the day away. And this goes with number 3, I need to find me time. Time to do my hobbies. Like drawing, and scrapbooking and blogging. I just need to find a decent hour, where i am not tired for the rest of the day but early enough where i can get stuff done.
5. Have more patients with my mother in law- This is a biggie, we have recently been just blowing up at each other. I am not one to yell. I have a very passive personality, but she has been bringing out the worst in me. And. I. Do. Not. Like. I just need to treat her with love and kindness. Kill her with kindness. It will be hard but I can do it.
6. Pray-This one needs no explanation.
7. Love- unconditionally. Everyone needs it. I just need to give it more. This one is more for work. I get very frustrated with customers.
Bunny Bait Gift Idea and Printable Tags
22 hours ago