Friday, January 16

My Third Award! Thank you Alexis!!



Oh my!

I am so excited!

My good friend Alexis over at Running Away? I'll Help You Pack. gave this to me!
She gave my other two awards too!
Woo Hoo!

But unlike the other ones this one, I have to work for!
And so will you!

The rules for the Honest Scrap award: The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap

  1. I love my Mom more than any of my friends. I'd rather hang with her than be with my friends.
  2. I would much rather me cold than hot. ( living in washington is better than florida for me)
  3. I love those stupid Rock of Love shows on MTV... they make me laugh
  4. I love those wedding shows too. I got hooked on them before my wedding now I can't give them up.
  5. I would rather go to India on a vacation than Hawaii any day.
  6. If I stayed up to watch those late night infomercials I would buy it all... I am the biggest sucker ever
  7. I am seriously addicted to blogging. Its bad...Travis is worried about me
  8. My clothes in my closet are all color coded, then they are color coded by style.
  9. I wish I could get my nails done every day. That is the most high maintenance thing I do.
  10. I want to be a professional photographer.
Now its my turn to award people!

1. Manda over at Living the Good Life She is my former room mate and I love her blog.
2. Heather over at Hey Jude...or Heather Another former roommate! She is a sweetie Pie
3. Minnie over at Bee and Rose She a fantastic bloggy friend
4. Lisa over at Lisa Petarca's Blog I love her blog :D
5.Katiedid over at ...Waiting For the World to Fall My bestest friend in real life
6.Maggi over at MaggiBlue LifeStyles Her post are so cute and honest. Way to be!
7.The Blond Duck A Duck in Her Pond You all know this chicky! She is so awesome! And a wonderful bloggy friend!

11 comments:

  1. You're so welcome! LOL I can't believe you like those Rock of Love ... because so does my husband! Ok I do to I love how they say it's like the stripper version of the bachelor :).

    Have a great day, great off the computer and hang with travis ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN! blog. We have #6 in common. My husband makes fun of me!

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shalee!!!!!

    I am honored too! Will make this my Saturday post! #1 & #7 on my list too!

    You're way cool:)
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, btw..love, love, love your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute blog! Just stopping by via SITS! hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Thanks for the award. Sniff. I shall cherish it forever.

    You should start having photo post days since you want to be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list! Ditto on the photographer and blogging addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you on SITS and thought I'd stop and say hi...and plus your a bloggy friend of Alexis so you have to be great...I love her she's so sweet!

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us!! It warmed my heart to see your no 1 being about your mom - I would hope my daughter feels the same way. I know we hang out a lot and have always been close but now that she is living with some of her friends and doing her "own thing" I secretly hope I don't get replaced. She still calls me every evening though to "check in". I get hooked into those infomercials too - I don't buy anything but I end up watching them for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations.....what an awesome award to get...stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I pop over and see I've been awarded!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!